Nepal Tour From India is very easy to travel hence we offer best price for amazing holiday package of Kathmandu Tour, Pokhara Tour, Muktinath Tour and similar other tour packages. If you are travelling from Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Varanasi then there are direct and non-stop flight to Kathmandu, Nepal. Nepal is best for Cultural tour, trekking, adventures, jungle safari, sightseeing, mountain flight.
Why Nepal Tour from India?
Nepal is the neighbour country for India therefore every month, thousands of people travel to Nepal to witness its stunning scenery, thrilling experiences and thrilling adventures. When visiting, you can partake in cultural tours, trekking, exciting excursions and sightseeing trips. Not only that, but you are sure to be amazed by the country’s natural beauty and cultural legacy shaped by centuries of history. Visiting Nepal is a must for any traveler looking for an extraordinary holiday experience!
Visitors to this Nepal a beautiful country can also enjoy various other physical features like green paddy terraces, windy deserts, dense forests and marshy grasslands. Moreover, rivers that flow from the Himalayas down to the low-lying Terai region as well as lakes and glacial lakes create an idyllic setting for holidays or vacation trips. Adventure-seekers may take advantage of jungle safaris to observe native wildlife including tigers, rhinos, monkeys, bears, yaks, leopards and a variety of insects and birds.
Feature of Nepal Tour from India:
- Easy access to visit Nepal.
- Explore to Kathmandu watching amazing cultural.
- Mount Everest sightseeing tour by flight.
- Lakes for boating.
- Enjoy rafting in the river.
- Kind people with warm hospitality.
- Enjoy fresh and organic food.
- Unique cultural and festivals.
- National Park for Jungle Safari.
- Beautiful Hill station for Sunrise view and mountain view.
- Birth places of Gautam Buddha.
- Birth places of SITA.
- World Heritage Sites and spiritual sites.
- Mountain (world’s highest peak).
Popular places to visit during Tour
- Chitwan (Chitwan National Park).
- Bardia (Bardia National Park)
- Namche Bazaar.
- Poon Hill.
- Annapurna Base Camp (Annapurna Conservation Area).
- Everest Base Camp (Everest National Park).
- Muktinath Temple (Lower Mustang).
- Lo Manthang (Upper Mustang).
- Gosaikunda Lake (Langtang National Park)
- Kyanjin Gompa (Langtang National Park).
How to Get Nepal from India?
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and there are direct flight from different city of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Varanasi. Nepal Airlines, Air India, Vistara, Indigo, Buddha Air are the main airlines operating the flights to Kathmandu, Nepal.
You may enter Nepal by overland through Nepal and India Boarder. [View Details]
Nepal Tour from India – Packages
Tour in Kathmandu – 4 Days
Places covers: Kathmandu, Patan, Nagarkot, Chandragiri Hill and more
Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour – 6 Days
Places Covers: Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Pokhara.
Best Nepal Tour Package – 8 Days
Places Covers: Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara and Nagarkot.