Nepal Himalaya Tour is one of the famous and comfortable adventure trekking tours in Nepal. You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty, charming villages inhabited by Magar & Gurung, dense rhododendron forests with full of birds, beautiful mountain view and culture of Annapurna region. Sunrise and mountain (above and less than 8000m) views are one of best moment of this trek. You will get this moment after climbing on the Poon hill from Ghorepani.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu:
You will meet our office representative at the international airport in Kathmandu. He will transfer you from airport to hotel. We brief your trip after refreshment. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Drive to Pokhara:
Today get up early in the morning and have a breakfast. After breakfast you will drive to the rafting point by tourist bus and get pleasure from one day rafting in Trishuli river. You will have lunch during rafting. After rafting you will drive to Pokhara by bus. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapool and trek to Trikhedhunga (1577m):
Early in the morning you will a have breakfast and drive to Nayapool by private car. A short walk from Nayapool following bank of Modikhola the trail descents to Birethanti (1097m). The trail climbs gradually up to Hille(1524m) and a shortly climb to Tirkhedhunga (1577m) through villages and forest, passing several suspension bridges and following the Bhurungdi Khol. Overnight at guesthouse or lodge.
Day 04 : Trek to Ghorepani (2874m):
Morning breakfast and our journey continue to Ulleri (2073m) a village inhabited by Magar, which takes two hours from Tirkhedhunga. The trail leads steadily up through oak forest, crossing small streams and reach Banthanti (2307m) than after Ghorepani (2874m). Overnight at guesthouse and hotel.
Day 05: Visit Poon Hill Trek to Ghandruk (1810m):
This morning you will have an unforgettable moment of the trip. Early morning you will visit Poon Hill (3210m ). You have an opportunity to view the charming view of sunrise and you will also offer spectacular view of Mountains; Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna south (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal 6986m, Nilgiri (7041m) and Fishtail/Machhapuchhare (6998m). After visiting Poonhill, we will back to Ghorepani and have a breakfast. After breakfast our trail begins towards Tadapani(2682m) through rhododendron forest, narrow valley and reach Ghandruk (1810m). Ghandruk is a village living Gurung ethnic groups. The group has their own language, culture, and life style. Overnight at hotel or lodge.
Day 06 : Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara:
Today after breakfast our trail goes down to Nayapul. From Nayapul we drive to Pokhara by private car. Free in the afternoon or you may sightseeing tour around Pokhara yourself. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Drive to Kathmandu:
Get up early in the morning and drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Arrive in Kathmandu by afternoon & check in hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley:
Breakfast and departure for sightseeing in Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath. Afternoon lunch, sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square and Shyambhunath. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Departure from Nepal:
Morning you will have breakfast and drive to airport for your departure from Nepal.
The price is applicable only for minimum 2 persons and price will be different for single traveler.
- Airport transfer (Day 1) & drop off (Day 9) by private car.
- Hotel Accommodation (Mid Range) in Kathamndu & Pokhara with breakfast.
- Tourist bus ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara (day 02) & Pokhara to Kathmandu (Day 7).
- One day rafting in Trishuli River (Day 2) with lunch.
- Private vehicle for Pokhara to Nayapul (day 3) & Nayapul to Pokhara (day 6).
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch & dinner) during the trekking in mountain area.
- Accommodation in Tea House / Lodge – room on twin sharing basis during the trekking in mountain area.
- A professional guide & a porter their salary, meal, accommodation & insurance.
- Annapurna Conservation Area entrance permit fee.
- TIMS fee.
- Sightseeing in Kathamndu (Day 8)by private car with English speaking tour guide.
- Government taxes.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathamndu and Pokhara
- Entrance fee during the sightseeing in Kathmandu (Day 8)
- Travel & Health Insurance – Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Any alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water, beverages etc during the trek.
- Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
- Hot shower, battery charges (available in trek with extra cost or free in some lodges)
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
- Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above