Annapurna Base Camp Trek Overview
|Annapurna Base Camp Trek|
|February to June, August to November|
|Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Mountain|
|Starts from KATHMANDU and Ends in KATHMANDU|
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the best selling trekking package in Nepal. Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp is wise decision who wants to explore ABC. If you want to do the trek in Annapurna mountain region of Nepal then Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the best amazing and excited foothill trek in Annapurna and Machhapuchhare mountain ranges. The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek is very well known and loved around the world; so you will share this trekking with many people from in your country. The treks in the Annapurna ranges are undoubtedly among the most beautiful in the world, not only by the splendor of the mountains but also for wealth and diversity of cultures of different ethnic groups including Tamang, Magar, Gurung, Thakali and more.
The trek from Pokhara, from where you have a breathtaking view of the mountains where you will walk through ten days. You walk through mountain villages, forests of rhododendrons and past snow-covered mountain giants. A trek through the Annapurna Massif is for all nature lovers an unforgettable experience. You can choose to exit smashing your Nepal tour with a rafting trip.
- Airport pick up & transfer to hotel (day 01) + Airport drop (day 12) by private vehicle.
- Mid range hotel in Kathmandu (day 1 & day 11) on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Tourist bus ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara (day 02) & Pokhara to Kathmandu (Day 11)
- Mid range hotel in Pokhara (day 2 & day 10) on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Private vehicle for Pokhara to Nayapul (day 3) & Nayapul to Pokhara (day 10).
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch & dinner) during the trekking in mountain area.
- Accommodation in Tea House / Lodge – room on twin sharing basis during the trekking in mountain area.
- A professional guide & porter (1 porter for 2 persons) their salary, meal, accommodation & insurance.
- Annapurna Conservation Area entrance permit fee.
- TIMS fee.
- Government taxes.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Nepal visa fee: Nepal entry visa ( US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for 30 days . you will also require 2 passport size photos.)
- Travel & Health Insurance – Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Any alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water, beverages etc during the trek.
- Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
- Hot shower, battery charges (available in trek with extra cost or free in some lodges)
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above
Smile Adventure and Tours offers mid range hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara – room on twin sharing basis where you will find neat and clean environment.
During the trekking – Smile Adventure and Tours will arrange your accommodation at standard tea house or lodge – room on twin sharing basis with attached bathroom however some places will not have attached bathroom so; bathroom are on sharing basis.
Smile Adventure and Tours offers breakfast in the hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara but you have to pay your own lunch and dinner.
Smile Adventure and Tours will provide all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trekking in Mountain area.
Private Vehicle : – Airport transfer (day 1) & drop (day 12), transfer from Pokhara to Nayapul (day3) & Nayapul to Pokhara (day 10).
Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara (day 2) & Pokhara to Kathmandu (day 11).
Guide & Porter during the trekking:
Smile Adventure and Tours will provide a professional trekking guide (license holder). We arrange porter(s) to carry your gears (a porter can carry maximum 15 kg) and the porter will accompany with you. The number of porter depends on group size. We will provide the salary, accommodation, insurance, meals for the guide and porter.
A trekking day:
The trek starts after a delicious breakfast with a cup of tea. Our guide briefs about trail then after we start to walk of 3 to 4 hours. We offer lunch in a local tea house or shop. After luch you will relax for a while and continue to walk for for 3 to 4 hours until we reach next destination. When we reach next destination we can enjoy short hiking around the village or enjoy games. Evening have a dinner and overnight at the tea house/lodge.
We also offer to rest frequently and give enough time to load & capacitor the amazing scenery of mountain, local settlement, and countryside in your camera during the trail.
Personal gears & equipment need during trekking:
- Sleeping bag
- Down Jacket
- Warm Jacket
- Cotton t-shirts
- Cotton pants
- Sun hat
- Sun cream lotion
- Sun glasses
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Walking poles (if necessary)
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Personal medical kit box.
- Extra batteries for camera
- Backpack- with outsider pockets to handle smaller items.
Health & Experience Required for Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
The Annapurna Base Camp trek is a moderate grade trek which offers at least 6-8 hours easy work in a day. We can do Annapurna Base Camp trek if you have average physical fitness with good health condition. Please note that walking in higher altitude demands more physical fitness than walking in lower altitudes. Some weeks of exercise and jogging before the starting the Annapurna Base Camp trek is highly suggestible. If you have done hiking and have good past experience it also helps to do this Annapurna Base Camp trek but technical skill does not require for this trip.
Headaches, fever, vomiting, dizziness, loss of appetite or stomach disorders are symptoms of high altitude Sickness, the main cause of high altitude sickness is lack of enough oxygen in air. We find less oxygen in the higher altitude then less altitude so the Annapurna Base Camp trek itinerary have been customized by Smile Adventure and Tours considering the sufficient time to acclimatize in each places.
Trekking grade/difficulty of Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
Moderate: It may be little bit more challenging to first time trekker. It engages 6 to 7 hours walking in a day. This trek gradually goes up to 4130 meters altitude and will offer close view of big mountains also.
All trekkers / travelers are requested to insure their travel insurance before traveling for Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Please note that the insurance should be covered medical, air ambulance, helicopter rescue, and all treatment costs.