The unique culture and heritage, nature resources, ancient history are the wealth of Nepal. There are three main cities in Kathmandu valley – Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan, all cities are rich in culture, heritage and pilgrim site. Your sightseeing starts from Kathmandu valley where you will visit Pashupatinath, Buddhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Shyambhunath, Budanilkhanta, Bhaktapur, Patan, Bungamati, Khokana.
After that you will drive to Pokhara. On the way to Pokhara, we will take you to Manakamana Temple of goddess which is located at the top of a hill, it is believed that the wish will fulfill if we worship in the temple. We should take a cable car from Kurintar to get Manakamana Temple. After getting Pokhara we will have free time to explore around the Phewa Lake. Pokhara is the city of nature, lakes, and Himalaya view. We offer you full day sightseeing tour in Pokhara. In the early morning we take you to Sararngkot for the amazing sunrise view and wonderful Annapurna, Fishtail and other mountains then after you will visit major important places in Pokhara. Seti George, David falls, Mahendra Cave, Bindabashani Temple, Gupeteshor Cave, Mountain Museum, Old Bazaar, Tibetan Refugee camps and Tal Barahi are the main places for the sightseeing. Lastly we will take you Nagarkot, next hill station near for Kathmandu and famous for short hiking, sunrise and sunset view and spectacular mountain view of Everest Mountain Rang and Langtang Mountain Range as well.
Itinerary for Amazing Cultural Tour Nepal
- Day 1 / Arrival in Kathmandu:
- After getting at the Kathmandu airport you will meet our office representative who will be displaying your name card. We will transfer from the airport to hotel by private vehicle with driver. We offer you welcome drink and brief your itinerary. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2 / Full day sightseeing tour:
- You will have a breakfast in the morning. Our guide will pick up you from hotel and drive for the sightseeing. You will visit Budhanilkhanta with is also said Narayanthan temple of Lord Vishnu is about five meter (Seventeen fits) long and lying in a thirteen meter (forty three fits) long tank. Then after you will visit Boudhanath – the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal with one of the largest Stupa in the world. Pashupatinath – the important Hindu Temple of Lord Shiva, which is located on the bank of Bagmati river. Kathmandu Durbar Square – the historical palaces of Kathmandu city ruled by the Malla and Shah kings with wonderful architecture of artists and craftsmen.
- Day 3 / Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Today get up early in the morning and have a breakfast. After your breakfast we will meet you at the hotel then drive to Pokhara by a private vehicle with driver. One way to Pokhara you will stop at the Kurintar then you will visit Manakamana Temple by a cable car (15 minutes). Manakamana Temple is known as the goddess of wish fulfilling. After a short visit the Temple you will return back by the car and continue drive to Pokhara. Evening you will get in Pokhara and check in hotel. After refreshment, you may explore around the street and Phewa Lake and back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4 / Full day sightseeing in Pokhara:
Get up early in the morning. Our guide will come to pick up you at the hotel then drive to Sarangkot – the hill station near from the Pokhara and international tourist destination for superb sunrise view and excellent view of Annapurna Mountain Range of Annapurna I – 8091m, Annapurna II -7937m, Annapurna III – 7855m, Annapurna IV – 7525m, Annapurna South 7819m, Himchuli, Dhaulagari I & II, Fishtail and many more. After this mountain sightseeing you will drive back to hotel and have a breakfast.
After breakfast our guide will pick up you from the hotel and drive for sightseeing. You will visit Bindabashini Temple, Seti George – the amazing George of Seti river runs completely underground at places, Old Bazaar – the colorful and tradition market, Mountain Museum – the collection of butterflies, insects, birds, various colcanic rocks and many more, Devid Fall – unbelievable water falls which is the next attraction of Pokhara, Mahendra Cave – the scenery of natural, Gupeteshor Cave – next wonderful cave, and Barahi Temple – the located at the middle of the Phewa lake. Aftersightseeing drive back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 / Drive to Chitwan and enjoy jungle safari activity:
- Morning have a breakfast then drive to Chitwan and you will reach there in the afternoon. After refreshment you will be served by delicious lunch. After that your Chitwan activities start with Tharu village Cultural tour and enjoy sunset view from rapti river. Before your dinner, you will enjoy the Tharu cultural dance program or slide show program. Lastly, have a dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Day 6 / Full day jungle safari activities
Morning have breakfast then jungle safari activities will starts. Today, before lunch the activities will be Canoe ride along the Rapti River, Jungle Walk, Visit Elephant Bathing Center. Have a Lunch. After Lunch you will leave for hotel for Elephant Safari, this is the best opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If your luck is favorable). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
Evening, participate at Tharu cultural dance program or slide show program then after dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Day / Drive to Kathmandu:
- Have a breakfast and you will visit to the Government Elephant Breeding Centre. Then after drive back to Kathmandu watching the country side, mountains, beautiful community villages and green hills and following the rivers for a while. You will arrive in Kathmandu by afternoon and check in hotel. Rest time you are free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 8 / Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu:
- After your breakfast, our guide will picks up you from the hotel and you will drive for the sightseeing. First of all you will visit Shyambhunath – next Buddhist pilgrimage site and also know as the Monkey Temple which is located at a hill. Then after you will visit Patan – the ancient historical city with the temples and old places. Lastly your will visit Bungamati and Khokana village which reflect the Newari Cultural of Nepal. Drive back to Hotel and overnight.
- Day 9 / Departure from Nepal
- Morning have a breakfast and pack you baggage. We will drop you at the airport as per your flight time.